- Jenn's big test is today so for the next few weeks she will be able
to relax. This means we will be able to spend some great quality time
together by ourselves and with friends.
- I am going to get to see my parents next week during spring break and Jenn's family this weekend so both of these are exciting.
- We had an awesome inaugural guys game night yesterday where four of us got together and ate dinner, joked around, and played video games. It was a blast and we are going to try and make it a regular occurrence.
- Last but certainty not least I am feeling really in touch with my
religious side. I have found myself praying much more often and
considering my actions on a spiritual level with far more frequency
lately. The church that I went to last weekend podcast their sermon
series and I have been listening to these wonderful sermons during
lunch time and while grading papers. It is really amazing that when
you are in touch with God how everything just seems better!
Sent from mobile device.
No comments:
Post a Comment