Monday, March 17, 2008

Ending Much Better

Well my day is coming to an end in a much better manner than how it began. At the end of the day one of the assistant principals and I went over my yearly evaluation and I was given the highest possible marks in all but one area where I was given a 4 out of 5. My contract was renewed for two more years and I am quiet happy about this. Here is something that cheers me up often when I am a little down and it worked again today.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Josh-
You are a great teacher. Im glad that you had a good evaluation on a day when you were feeling not so good about being a teacher. I remember in the past when I was upset about something at work you always helped me think on the bright side. Think of the kids that are learning so much in your classes--you are making a difference in their lives. I had a great time at dinner tonight. I look forward to break so we can spend a more time together again:)

Love you Squeeze!

Jenn

Andrew Luis said...

That Video makes my day better as well.