So I am sitting at my desk today with a sore neck (must have slept on it wrong.) and am thinking about how special friends are to me. I have always thought of myself as an introverted person but I think that this might just be changing. This weekend we met a new couple who were a blast to hang out with along with our wonderful neighbors. I cherish the times I get to spend with my neighbor, whether it is talking about religions, working on one of our houses or just playing video games.
Above all I cherish the time Jenn and I can spend together. I know that I am not the most accommodating medical spouse, but I try. It is just hard when I am craving time with her and we can't spend it together. It makes me enjoy the time we do get to spend together, even if all we are doing is one of our ten minute tag team cleaning sessions. I just wanted to let everyone know I was thinking about them and how much I enjoy their company.
Sent from mobile device.
2 comments:
I hear your nieghbor thinks quite highly of you as well!
Josh- I love spending time with you too. You are my best friend and the best husband any wife could ever ask for. Thanks for everyhing!
Love,
Jenn
Post a Comment