Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life Update

Well it has been a while since I have updated my blog, and I apologize for that. Here is what has been happening lately.
- Work has been going well, I am extremely happy to be over with state wide testing. It is such a drag physically and mentally to sit in a small room with now windows and read the same test to kids multiple times a day for more than a week.
-It has been beautiful around here lately and I have done work around the house and at our community garden spot. Both are fun and are going well.
-I was introduced to competition gun shooting yesterday. It was an absolute blast and I did really well. On more than one occasion yesterday Andrew and I were both asked if we really did this a lot because we didn't appear to be beginners. I had such fun and can't wait to do it again.
-We have Merci back for a while since my parents are on vacation again.
-Guys nights are going well and it is something for me to look forward to in the beginning of the week.
-I am a little bummed that Central, the new church I am going to, is dropping their Saturday night services for the summer. This will require me to go to the 11 am service after Jenn and I go at 8:30 to Christ the King.
-I am falling off of my daily Bible reading schedule. I am still on pace, but I am finding that I am reading more at a time and then taking breaks. This is not my intent so any encouragement is appreciated.
I will try and post again shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just caught up on your blog. Glad things are going well. Heard you had your orals. How did that go? We would love for you and Jenn to come see us for a weekend or even during the week when school is out. We can go to the Log Inn. Let us know. We love you.
Suzanne