Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Camping

So Jenn and I went camping this last weekend with some friends. We met
two new families and this is the first time I have felt like we were
the couple who was "roughing" it. Although we use an air mattress and
400 threadcount sheets the other couples had RV's with bathrooms,
refridgerators, stoves, TVs and video game systems. It was a lit of
fun but I fear that now that Jenn has seen how you can have a nice
bathroom she I'd going to want to get a camper sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

josh, it was so great to have you guys stay with us! You and Jenn brought alot of positive energy to camp. Jenn is a real jewel! Funny smart down to earth and great to be around. It was a real pleasure to get to know her. You have done well young Jedi. Camping is great. Let's do it again! ....." thats what she said"