Well after four years of living in Ohio full-time I have finally been pulled over by a state highway patrol officer. Now you might be thinking, "why were you speeding?, why didn't you use your turn signal?" Well guess what, I was doing nothing wrong while driving. So this morning on the way to work I got on the highway directly behind a state highway patrol officer in Athens and followed him all the way through nelsonville. Never did I speed or tail-gate him. However he pulled me over as soon as we were on the four lane highway. I had no idea what for. He was very nice and just wanted to remind me that I needed to have the front license plate on the front of my car. He told me that he understood about moving from Kentucky where they don't require them but asked that I go ahead and install it on the car at my "earliest convenience." Guess that I will be putting holes in my front bumper soon, unless its legal to put it in your front window. I'll have to check on that.
Well everyone have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment